- The Beychevelle from 2008 has a soft, fruity flavor featuring raspberries and cranberries, perfect for Christmas. This medium-bodied red also has hints of darker berries to make it more complex on the palate.
- Drinking a bottle of the D’Yquem 2009, will allow you to partake in a 400-year-old tradition from Graves, France. This white features hints of apricots, honey, pears, and sweet spices, making it perfect for pairing with holiday desserts.
- Whether you are planning a cozy Christmas dinner or a rowdy New Year’s Eve party, the Montrose 1998 will get your guests in a festive mood. This red is comprised mostly of Merlot grapes and has earthy aromas as well as hints of plum and black cherries.
- For a holiday wine with a deeper flavor, try a bottle of the 2005 Ducru Beaucaillou from one of the oldest wineries in Bordeaux, France. This full-bodied blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes has an extremely high alcohol content and features flavors of plum, licorice, and sweet cassis.
- If you are looking for a complex red blend for the holidays, try the Pichon Baron 1998. A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Merlot, this red is medium-bodied and features unique and sweet flavors like charcoal, black currants, and oak.
UKV PLC operates as an independent fine wine company, working with a large network of wine merchants, brokers, and traders around the world to bring you the best quality wines and champagnes for every occasion.
Their experienced and knowledgeable wine consultants can help you choose the perfect bottle from amongst the world’s highest quality wines whether you are planning a party, searching for a gift, or starting your own wine collection. They strive to provide top-notch personal attention and service to each client so he can find his ideal bottle of investment-quality wine from the most prestigious wineries in France, Spain, and Italy.
Not only does UK Vintners help customers choose wine for their own personal enjoyment, they can also help you get started with your own selling business. Their brokerage service can help you sell these exquisite wines. Just contact UK Vintners via their website, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram pages.